Accessibility and usability of Downsizing Direct
We ensure our website and its contents are accessible to a wide range of visitors, including those with disabilities.
For users with visual impairments, if using the latest browser versions with 'text-zoom', text-size can be increased by holding down 'Ctrl' key and scrolling (at the same time) the wheel of your mouse.
Our website can be navigated by using pre-defined 'access keys', i.e. keyboard shortcuts (see below for the list of key combinations). You can access the key navigational sections of this website without the need for a mouse by using access keys.
To navigate with access keys:
- For Mozilla Firefox hold down the 'Shift' key, 'Alt' key and the access key (listed below)
- For Internet Explorer hold down the 'Alt' key and the access key, release the keys and press the 'Enter' key
- Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and the access key
 Why downsize?
 Are You a Care Provider?
 How we can help
 Terms and Conditions
Web standards used
- XHTML (eXtensible Hypertext Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C) guidelines
All our form elements have labels. You can use you keyboard to fill information rather then mouse by using the tab key.
A site map of Downsizing Direct is available for quick reference to all main sections.